Here is what we have been doing to keep you safe!
I wanted to let you know about some of our sanitation and training procedures that we have implem
ented at Vortex Academy! We are blessed to say that we have been free of any cases and able to maintain a healthy and safe environment for our families!
I first want to start by saying that we take the safety of our families at the highest priority! We have mai
ntained a safe and clean environment since the beginning of the pandemic and always adjusting to adhere to CDC and local guidelines. Please read the bullets below for more information, should you have any questions please feel free to message us back here!
In-House Classes at Vortex:
Please reference the schedule that is attached to this email! Here is what you need to know!
- We ask that if you have any questions please visit the front desk/office in the middle of class to cut down on lingering in common areas.
- Please only arrive 5 minutes before class starts, unless you have an appointment set.
- Please take note of building signage around the school, as we have them sectioned off on the walls and safety stations upon entering!
- Parents are required to wear a face masks while in the building. Students 10 and older will be asked to wear a face mask upon entering the school, but will be allowed to take them off when they will be training on the mats in their own designated training space.
- We have limited the number of students that are able to come on any given class and maintained small rosters throughout the week to ensure not only safe distance but also quality of instruction.
- All students have their own spot to train on the mats, when doing partner work or standing closer we ask that students put on their masks.
- All equipment used is sanitized prior to setting up class but also immediately after class.
- Ionization systems are filtering the air 24/7 with twice the normal capacity to filter clean air through our entire school! Ionization systems are known for producing ions that cling to viral, bacterial, mold, and pollen spores in the air to provide the best quality air!
- Vortex staff meticulously cleans daily every equipment and fogs the school daily with quality cleaning products.
- Deep cleaning twice per week every inch of the school and thorough cleaning every night before the next business day.
- Tiny Tornado Class Time In-House: 5:30 to 6:00 PM
- Cyclones/Beginner Class Time In-House: 6:00 to 6:45 PM
Safety Station Procedures:
- Step One: Be sure to either touch-less sign in through the Vortex App or at the iPad station and a COVID-19 Agreement Safety Waiver.
- Step Two: Temperature checks for everyone entering the building for class, including families in the lobby.
- Step Three: Please place any used pens in the marked bins, clean and dirty, after use.
- Step Four: Please wash hands before class starts and after class ends. Hand sanitizer is available around the school.
We want to make this process easy and as seamless as possible for our families coming in-house to train. If you are interested in training at Vortex In-House please email us back here with the day that works best for your family to come in.
See you on the mats,